Jobs At Vanquis Bank
This page for Vanquis Bank jobs. Visit our main Kent recruitment page for more local job and career information.
About The Bank
Vanquis began life in 2002, created by Provident Financial Group. The bank moved its head office to Arthur Street in London in 2004. As the business continued to grow it relocated its customer service operation to new larger premises in Chatham during 2008. Vanquis’s leading products are the Vanquis Card and the Aquis Card, two credit cards licensed by VISA. Vanquis specialises in providing credit for customers who may have been rejected by other providers. The bank has also recently started to operate in Poland and this has been reflected in its recent recruitment.
Community & Charity Involvement
The company website emphasizes the importance of charitable involvements and making a fitting contribution to the wider community. Supporting Hatua, a charity helping young people in Kenya is given a high profile on the corporate website. There are also published commitments to allow staff time of for charitable activities as well as support for local good causes.
Vanquis Bank Jobs
A large part of the business is run from Chatham where the Customer Service teams are based, some central functions work out of the City of London office and a growing operation in Bradford.
The culture of the organisation can be expressed by their published values (often referred to as PRESS: Progressive, Reliable, Ethical, Simple and Supportive).
Vanquis Bank jobs at the time of writing included:
- New Accounts Associate – Bradford – £17,000-£19,000 Plus monthly incentive
- Digital Learning Designer – Chatham – £35-£45k p.a.
- Customer Account Agent – Chatham – £17-£19k p.a. depending on experience
- Loans Collections Agent – Chatham – £17,000 – £19,000 PA DOE
- Financial Difficulties Customer Support Agent – Chatham – £19,000 PA upwards DOE
- Internal Audit Manager – London – Highly Competitive
- Customer Service Agent – Chatham – £17,000 – £19,000
- Customer Services Agent – Bradford – £17,000 – £19,000 Starting salary plus incentive
- Service Transition Manager – Chatham – Highly Competitive
- Product Experience Executive – Chatham – Salary:DOE
- Product Analyst – Chatham – Salary: DOE
- QA Automation Engineer – London – Salary: DOE
- Recoveries Process and Implementation Manager – Chatham – £35,000 upwards
- Software Engineer C# ASP.NET Developer – Kent – Salary: DOE
- Middle Management – Chatham – Salary: DOE
Location & Contacts
Address for correspondence:
- Vanquis Bank, PO Box 399, Chatham, Kent ME4 4WQ
- 0871 770 5555
Vanquis Bank Jobs Disclaimer & Feedback
Details published for information purposes only.