Hospitality Jobs In Kent – Vacancies In Tourism Food And Catering
Welcome to the Yourcounty hospitality jobs in Kent page. It has the aim of providing some general information about the sector, grouping important resources in one document and giving a little value added information. It’s not an exhaustive listing and we welcome submissions from more employers in the sector. Feedback from users with experience of working in the sector and specific aspects of the recruitment process are welcome to send us their feedback; contact details at the foot of the page.
Links to hospitality, food and catering jobs on this page. Most vacancies based in Kent, others further afield. These are organisation generally operating in the county. This link for more large employers and career opportunities.
Hospitality Jobs In Kent
Hospitality is a concept connected to the relationship between a host and a guest. In a modern recruitment context it primarily refers to the business of ‘looking after’ a paying customer in the area of food, drink, accommodation and leisure. For the purposes of this guide, hospitality jobs are those linked to preparing and serving of food and drink as well as offering overnight accommodation or entertainment.
In Kent there are literally thousand of businesses that offer hospitality or employ ‘hospitality’ staff. You could argue that every; hotel; pub, restaurant, conference venue, theatre, cinema and tourist attraction. We feature a section here. This is not an exhaustive list, we have more complete reviews and business listings for pubs, hotels and restaurants on other parts of this website.
Most of the potential employers of hospitality staff we outline below have been suggested by our users and researchers. Businesses seeking a free listing on this page should send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org with hospitality jobs in the subject field.
The kinds of jobs that may be available from the employers below, include all forms of bar/pub work (bar staff, bar management, trainee management), the full range of catering roles, (catering manager, catering assistant, chef) hotel vacancies (concierge, conference and event staff, porter, receptionist, hotel management) and restaurant jobs (front of house manager, restaurant manager and waiting staff). If you’re looking for a restaurant job in Canterbury you might find our Canterbury listings useful.
- AMF Bowling
- Have a wide range of vacancies on their website including: Team Members, Technicians, Management Trainees, Assistant Managers, Deputy Managers and Centre Managers.
- Ashford International Hotel
- The four-star facilities including 179 bedrooms, gym, spa with a rock sauna, aromatic steam room plus six spa treatment rooms.
- Abbots Barton Hotel
- 53 hotel rooms, 2 restaurants, bar, meeting, office and conference facilities with free WiFi
- Canterbury Abode Hotel Jobs
- Described as a ’boutique hotel’, 76 bedrooms and a highly acclaimed Michael Caine restaurant. Follow Abode careers link on the bottom of the page for current jobs.
- Clifton Hotel
- One of Folkestone’s premier hotels with an elegant cliff-top position and spectacular views of the English Channel.
- Donnington Manor Hotel
- All 59 bed hotel with indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. Donnington Manor Hotel, London Road, Dunton Green in Sevenoaks. You can call the main switchboard on 01732 462681.
- The Grand
- An excellent restaurant, conference centre, wine bar with accommodation available. Located in a great position. Job vacancies on the website. or contact them by post or visit in person at; The Grand, The Leas, Folkestone, CT20 2XL.
- Gillingham FC
- The club advertises vacancies for; commissionaires, meeters and greeters, turnstile operators, matchday stewards and ground clearers on its website.
- Hilton Hotel
- The legendary group has a total of ten brands, operating across 3,800 hotels in 91 countries and nearly 135,000 employees. A number of hotels in the region present a number of local recruitment opportunities.
- The Hop Farm Country Park
- A well known local attraction hosting a wide range of events. Vacancies advertised on the website. The Hop Farm Family Park, Paddock Wood, TN12 6PY – 01622 872068.
- JD Wetherspoon
- Full time and part time staff jobs, management recruitment and head office vacancies.
- Job Centres In Kent
- Access local hospitality, food and catering vacancies.
- Jobs In France
- Looking for hospitality vacancies there is a general shortage at the time of writing, it becomes more acute in the holiday season?
- Leas Cliff Hall
- Full and part time vacancies, ushers. bar and catering staff frequently needed, check the website.
- McDonalds Jobs
- One of Kent’s biggest employers, some management and apprenticeship opportunities, visit the recruitment portal.
- Pizza Hut
- Pizza Hut now boast over 700 stores and delivery outlets.
- Spa Hotel
- The Spa is a country house hotel in Tunbridge Wells, vacancies are published on the website. The Spa Hotel, Mount Ephraim, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8XJ – 01892 520331.
- Springboard is a charity that promotes careers in hospitality, leisure, tourism and travel. Their provide specialist advice to around 15,000 people annually. A great website with a lot oh helpful advice and links.
- Shepherd Neame runs some of the counties finest pub restaurants and even has a few local hotels. It is by reputation the oldest independent brewer in the UK.
- Your Leaisure
- A company providing hospitality and other services in Thanet. including leisure centres in Margate, Ramsgate, Deal and Dover.
- Thorley Taverns
- An important local employer with pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels across Thanet.
- One of the largest hotel chains in the UK with about 37,500 rooms in over 500 hotels. Extensive recruitment information on the website. Like many businesses has been suffering in the recession but vacancies still available.
- The Trinity Theatre
- An innovative theatre in Tunbridge Wells, a converted church with a little under 300 seats. There’s two studios a bar and cafe as well as a gallery. The Trinity welcomes about 92,000 patrons a year.
- Whitbread Jobs
- The Whitbread group run a large number of businesses in Kent. Their recruitment website includes vacancies for the whole group, head office and logistic departments including jobs in Kent.
- A restaurant, bar and produce store on the Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells.
Hospitality Jobs In Kent – Disclaimer And Feedback
We aim to keep this page both relevant and up to date. We welcome the submission of new links or feedback regarding the employers already featured. We can’t take responsibility for the content maintained on third party websites but are always ready to correct any error here. If you have something that you’d like to share get in touch.