Advertise Your Vacancies For Free
Reach thousands of local jobseekers every month with Yourcounty’s Free Kent Job Advertising. Simply provide us with the details, job advertisement in an electronic format (a txt, doc or html file for example) and we’ll do the rest, free of charge. Yourcounty is one of the leading independent portal sites based in Kent, although the audience for our job pages extends well beyond the county’s boundaries. Many of the visitors to this website are looking for a job right now! The effectiveness of our business model means that we currently generate revenue without charging a fee for running job advertisements.
New job advertisements are placed on a dedicated page, linked from our Jobs in Kent page and our homepage. Simply email your job details to us with ‘Free Job Advertisement’ in the subject line. We’ll put your advertisement together and give you an opportunity to check the copy before we make the advertisement live. We normally run job advertisements for one month.
We have terms and conditions below that we’d like to draw your attention to, but there isn’t any catch we really are offering something for nothing.
Local businesses can submit their details for free Kent job advertising on the relevant page, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Kent Job Advertising Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right not to publish any advertisement
- We reserve the right to remove any job advertisement without notice
- This offer is available to all business offering full or part time jobs in Kent or the surrounding areas
- Copy is provided by third parties and Yourcounty cannot take responsibility for any errors or omissions in the published information
- Job advertisements are normally linked in date order but Yourcounty cannot guarantee exactly where and for how long a job advertisement will be linked from any specific page(s).
- Please read our disclaimer, full terms and conditions from email@example.com
Disclaimer And Feedback
Please see our disclaimer, we welcome your comments and feedback.