Centrica Jobs, Vacancies And Careers In Gas
Welcome to the Yourcounty Centric jobs page. Centrica was created following the de-merger of British Gas in 1997. The group now includes: British Gas, Bord Gáis Energy, Centrica, Direct Energy, Dyno, Hive and Local Heroes. On this page we hold general Centrica jobs and recruitment information. Follow this link for more jobs in Kent and local and national careers advice. Centrica supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, it provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance as well and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
As one of the UK’s leading power companies Centrica have vacancies at every level across the UK and beyond. As a starting point visit the group career page. It will tell you more about the company, let you search the current vacancies and provide links to several relevant resources.
Centrica Current Vacancies
The jobs accessible through the website (at the time of our last visit) included:
- Customer Experience & Operational Excellence Manager – Dublin, Warrington.
- Industry Solutions Designer – Dublin, Warrington.
- Applications Specialist Oracle Utilities – Dublin, Warrington.
- Software Developer – London (UK).
- Audit Executive – Operations – Windsor.
- Senior Mechanical Integrity Engineer – Aberdeen.
- Supply Chain Planning Manager – London (UK).
- Partnership Development Manager – London (UK).
In their own words:
“We’re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential. You’ll find many exciting opportunities and challenges with Centrica. Our team working ethos and strong sense of community contribute to our success not just as individuals but as part of the greater team.”
Centrica Graduate Programme
With limited places available, acceptance on the graduate programme is highly competitive but the rewards are also impressive. The graduates that are recruited can look forward to:
- a competitive benefits package
- extensive training and development
- opportunities for international placements
- a progressive and challenging work environment
- the opportunity to build a brilliant career with a highly respected company
The programme is divided into eight professional areas, each successful applicant will be placed in one of these fields
- Information systems – A two year programme introducing candidates to the IT needs of the company, providing direct training and relevant experience including work placements.
- Engineering – A wide range of possible placements in the power business which will give the candidate training in engineer based activities across the UK.
- Project engineering – This new and innovative scheme allows a graduate to join one of the project teams.
- Finance – Study for professional accountancy qualifications with the support of your employer, whilst learning about the business.
- Analyst – Learn how micro and macro energy markets work and apply a range of analytical tools to help the business carry out its operations.
- Customer Operations – Work directly with a team reaching goals that direct affect both customers and the business. Planning skills, motivation and man management and common sense needed in abundance.
- Marketing – Help Centrica grow by communicating compelling opportunities to customers at the right time in the right way..
- Human Resources – People underpin every aspect of a business and HR; recruits, retains and supports those people.
For more details, and to apply visit the Centrica Graduate Programme website.
Centrica Jobs – Feedback & Disclaimer
If you have some feedback about working for this utility you can send an email to email@example.com. We take care over our content but we’re happy to correct any factual errors, please see our disclaimer. This content is checked but if you find that any links are broken or content out of date let us know.This is a page under constant improvement.